Lake High School was destroyed in an F4 tornado, please take a moment to vote!

All voting links: www.facebook.com/myseedlings

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

You Need To Know, By Elise Bell


Have you ever wanted to know what high school is really like? Have you ever wondered what situations you will face without the lame after school special style preaching? I wrote this in an easy conversational style to inform and educate teenagers and even their parents on the reality of issues facing adolescents. On the lighter side, this contains advice on dating and dealing with rumors, frenemies, gossip, and the opposite sex and much more in realistic ways. The 'just ignore it' method doesn't work in case parents haven't caught on yet. Do none of you remember what it was like when you were in school? It's time we all stop burying our heads in the sand. Teens, it's time to inform yourself before you are thrown into the shark tank that is adolescence. In the information age there is no excuse for being naive. Parents; It's time to stop leaving our kids in the dark and making issues taboo, and then being shocked when your son does drugs or your daughter gets pregnant. There is nothing more exciting then the unknown. It is an inevitability that they will seek it. So many people say "If I knew then what I know now, I would have done things differently." There is no going back. Give yourself or your teen the chance to do it right the first time.

They say if you know what the future holds, you can alter yours. Well, no one knows the future, least of all me. Life moves in cycles. I believe ever young adult should be given the opportunity that knowledge provides. By sharing my past, my view, my thoughts, my advice and warnings, I hope to make young adults futures as bright and informed as impossible. In the end, the choices are your own.

My author website is live as is my book on Amazon and Smashwords! Here are all the links you could ever need to find me.



No comments:

Post a Comment